EnviroTech Chemicals engaged HSE Technology to help select, purchase, implement, and support a software solution to manage their HAACP Compliance activities. HSE provided demonstrations of the Intelex HSEQ platform as a service to the EnviroTech selection team and helped negotiate pricing. We also led the implementation project and have been providing on-going support, as-needed.
EnviroTech sought a HSEQ platform to manage various aspects of their compliance activities. They sought business process automation and robust workflow to enable the team to better engage its employees and perform required HAACP compliance activities, with as much mobile application functionality as possible.
For the initial scope, EnviroTech focused on the following:
- Training management to track employee training requirements,
- Document control to manage policies and procedures,
- Incident management (Injury/Illness, Spills, Equipment Damage, Near Misses, etc.)
- Monitoring and measurements,
- Meetings Management,
- Supplier Corrective Actions,
- Mobile apps,
- Non-Conformances (NCR's).
Later, as adoption increased, we added the following functionality:
- Management of change,
- Customer communications,
- Action plans,
- Supplier relationship management,
- Safety Data Sheets.
User adoption has increased to the point where almost all employees are using some facet of Intelex. Management is very pleased with the solution and have received very favorable feedback from their SQF Audits. Some of the key benefits include:
- One source of the 'truth' about the state of their compliance objectives,
- Terrific user adoption and engagement,
- Wide use of management dashboards and reports,
- Very broad solution set that addresses many different business needs,
- The depth of business process automation, making the organization much more efficient.